I’m Leen, a life lover. I love getting immersed in a good book, volunteer work, photography, travelling and loads more. I love a lot of things, and that’s why this blog is about so many things! This blog practically speaks my mind (and Sena’s)
16 Random Facts About Leen:
- I love love love Arabic: Arabic poems, calligraphy, literature, books… All things Arabic
- I want to be a writer, a blogger, a teacher, a lawyer, a photographer, an Islamic scholar, an educator, a journalist, a politician, an activist and so many more (if it’s possible to be all that!)
- I love the British accent
- I’m a Taekwondo player
- I like wasting time watching Al Sisi’s, the Egyptian president’s, speeches and laughing at how stupid he sounds like.
- I love Ahmad Matar’s poetry.
- I like the concept that we are souls
- My favorite quote is what C.S. Lewis said: “You do not have a soul, you are a soul. You have a body.”
- Turkey and Palestine ❤
- I also love photography and books
- Aaand nope. I don’t think History is boring. It’s my favorite!
- I sleep-talk— about food, dragons.. you name it!
- I love tea (does that make me British?)
- Hmm, does that mean I should change the spelling of favorite to favourite…?
- Biking? Biking.
- When I cry, it’s usually because of all the innocent prisoners in Syria, Egypt and Palestine. Please do pray for them..