I haven’t blogged in so long. Agh I feel so bad right now
Anyways, here’s the reason: EXAMS
So, I just finished exams yesterday and we have a six-day vacation which I’m trying to make the most of. So I decided to write this blog about what’s it like to be a student at my school.
- School starts at 7:30 AM
- We don’t go to school on Thursdays and Fridays
- This year, we have 16 classes (6 of which are Islamic)
- You have to study. A lot. Because we have so many classes and we’ll.. its grade eleven
- Students with averages above 17.5/20 don’t do final exams, which is great since no one really feels like studying in June, so it’s a nice reward for the hardworking ones, and since:
- Our first, second and final term exams are each for two whole weeks (=two weeks of not seeing the sun)
- We have a very strict uniform, you buy a julbab and a hijab from school. Colored shoes are not allowed (Gray and brown are considered so, too)
- There are no clubs, no activities.. nothing like that. At all. Not even sports or arts classes
- You have the feeling that don’t just belong to a school, but to a great great Islamic institute
It’s a great family to belong to and a perfect place to be in everyday.
What’s your school like?