Ah here comes the great news!
So, I got nominated for the Sunshine Award by the lovely Jo.Thanks for the nomination! Check out her amazing Sunshine Blogger Award post!
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer 11 questions from the person that nominated you
- Nominate other bloggers and ask them 11 questions
1. What inspired your bog’s name?
When Sena and I made this blog, we wanted it to be a place for us to share our thoughts and ideas in different forms: art, photography, drawings, videos, writing, etc…. a place to share our musings. So that’s where we got our blog name: Life Musings, and our tagline: creative thoughts.
2. How long have you been blogging?
I always wrote songs and stories as a child, and I had a blog where I posted my writings, you can check it out here (don’t judge, I was about ten!) And then Sena and I made this blog. At first, I didn’t really blog much on Life Musings, but here I am now! So it’s been a couple of years on and off blogging.
3. What makes you smile?
Ah a lot of things do! Reading and blogging and reading and rain and passionate people and tea and kids and smiles! Here’s a list I made of 33 Thing that Make Me Happy
4.Do you think you’re making the most out of life right now?
Hehe nope. Feels like all I’m doing is school school school.
5. Do you think you’re a young or old soul?
Is it possible to be both, depending on the situation, who you’re with..? 🤔
6. Which music style do you favor the most? (Ex. rock, indie, classical)
Hmm, I don’t really know much about music styles (No, I haven’t been living under a rock my whole life). There’re a few singers and bands that I listen to, but I don’t really know what type their songs are!
7. Have you ever been read by a palm reader? If not, would you want to know your future?
No I haven’t and I certainly wouldn’t want to know my future. It’ll ruin the moment.
8. What hobby do you love to do?
9. What’s your least favorite food?
10. Where is your favorite place in the world?
Ah this is a hard one. Turkey and Palestine are my favorite countries, but I’ll have to be surrounded by all those that I love to be truly happy, anywhere.
11. Do you have a favorite scent? If you do, why do you like it so much?
Hmm, I love the refreshing scent of rain (Petrichor) and the smell of baking because it’s full of warmth and… cake?
I absolutely love your writings, stay inspired!
And here are my eleven questions!
1. Do you plan on living where you are now for the rest of your life?
- What’s a bad habit you have that you wish to correct?
Who’s the most inspiring person you’ve ever met?
City or countryside?
Do you have any hobbies besides blogging?
Who do you love the most in this world?
What’s your favorite quote?
Write something random about you that people may not know.
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Why?
Coffee or tea?
If you could exchange your life with one person for a day, who wold it be? Why?
Again, thank you loads for the nomination! Make sure to visit Jo’s awesome blog!
Have a great day! 🙂