The lovely Pola nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award! Big thanks and much appreciation! Really. Thank you so much for that! Check out her amazing blog theescritorium.wordpress.com
Here are the rules for accepting your One Lovely Blog Award nomination:
- Write a blog post accepting your nomination.
- Show the blogger who nominated you how much you love them by thanking them in the post and linking to their blog.
- Tell us seven things about yourself.
- Nominate other blogs that you think are totally rad.
- Let the bloggers you’ve nominated know that they’ve received an award.
- Post the rules again to let those bloggers know how it works.
So here’re seven facts about moi:
- I’m a Hufflepuff
- I have two sisters and two brothers
- I almost never watch TV
- I started writing at the age of nine, and I have two published kids books + a collection of short stories (Summer Dreams) which I wrote a few years ago
- I absolutely LOVE Arabic calligraphy (I’m so bad at it though)
- My favorite quote is: “You don’t have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.” -C.S. Lewis
- I very recently discovered that I love peanut butter (I used to hate it so much)! Now all I eat is PB and carrots
Here’re the amazing blogs that I nominate for this award:
Your blogs are truly inspiring and I love reading your posts!
Again, thank you loads for the nomination, Pola!